im done searching...

-breathing and exhaling.. it feels good to be alive, AGAIN-

Thursday, July 20, 2006

QUOTES: love is sweeter the second time around...


This one's great..
Just read this!

Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the

imagination and bottling the common sense.
--Helen Rowland
Love teaches even asses to dance.
--French Proverb
And if you ask me what I see in him.
I will say...You know I really have no idea.
And that's the truth. But whatever it is that I don't know
my heart does and that's amazing.
--Anonymous
They say it's hard to let go but it's even harder to give
someone a second chance when the first time they
murdered your heart.
--Maggie
No matter how much you love someone you have to draw
a line to how much you will put up with and how long
you are going to hold on when everyone else is telling you
to let go.
--Maggie
And I finally realized I could care less about what other people
think about me because I'm with you, and all I truly care about is
the fact that I'm head over heals in love with you.
--Maggie
When we were layin on the couch and we were holding hands
and my head was on your chest and I was listening to your heartbeat
I couldn't help but wonder if it was as perfect for you as it was for me.
--Maggie
And I finally figured out how very wrong I was. And how very much I
am in love with and I swear no matter what you have done or what
you will do in the future I swear to love you and for as long as I
possibly can, I will love you with all
my heart.
--Maggie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home