im done searching...

-breathing and exhaling.. it feels good to be alive, AGAIN-

Friday, July 14, 2006

a week called LIFE.


this pic really looks great. of course, great people are in here..haha! anyway, i missed these guys. these 2 guys here will be always be the men of my life, yeah..with pops too. speaking of men, he's (my honey) also included! just want you to know how lucky i am to have brothers like them. they are the ones who rock my world., enough to say that the world is such a big dump of shit without them. although we fight a lot, we argue over little things, we destroy each other's face (kidding!) we still love each other so much.. i already served the proofs! so i'm going back home tomorrow and again live each day of my life miles away from them but my short stay here made me realize how short life could be. that i should give importance to the people i love so much and love me too and treasure every second i spend with them.. like the sun's never gonna shine again after the rain had poured. wherever i go, it still feels like i'm home whenever i'm with them. it just scares me when i picture myself again sleeping and waking up without the high intensity of my mom's voice banging around the walls of the house, the shouting between my brothers that has become a pleasure to my ears and the never-ending corny jokes of my dad. jeez, it will never be a life for me! i love them so much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home