im done searching...

-breathing and exhaling.. it feels good to be alive, AGAIN-

Tuesday, July 11, 2006



BLIND..am i or am i not? im not speaking bout being literally blind but somehow, that's the case. i don't know what made me exactly look like a blind but im acting as if im one. not only im blind but also dumb. i've been dying to tell the world how stupid and foolish i have become since i've known him. and it's killing me that he's getting down to my nerves. ok,ok.. i don't know what im talking about. here is why this one's hard: im still in search for true love and the thought of having a boyfriend makes me feel emotionally secured. i hate waiting specially if there's nothing to wait for but still im waiting. i want to be with someone who'll not keep me guessing on what he really feels for me but he keeps me frustrated on what's going on between us...this is bullshit! i don't want to be ignored anymore..i have feelings too.crying puts me to sleep almost everyday and i hate waking up with my eyes sullen. i just want to be loved. i could never ask for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home